- café con leche and bread with butter…yum. today’s edit: I upgraded my bread and butter to bread and butter with ham croquetas…bombdotcomb
- I hate the gym, but love being active. today’s edit: I haven’t been in forever, but I’ve been trying to keep up with home workouts
- I want to go back to crossfit. today’s edit: this has not changed. I felt my best when I was crossfitting.
- Adriano had an art show at school yesterday, and a little musical performance…I died, proudest mom in the world. today’s update: I realize how long I’ve had this in my drafts.sheesh I really need to get back on the ball…maybe.
- I was very proud of myself I didn’t cry, but I walked around with a knot so large it made my throat hurt when I got to the car. today’s edit: I’m huge cry baby especially with my kids, still proud of myself for keeping it together.
- he’s reading chapter books!..the book fair loves me…and I love the book fair. today’s edit: can’t wait for the book fair, now I get to shop for Adriano and Marcelo :)
-mornings are surprisingly easier now that I have to drop off two kids before I go to work…and everyone is on time
-we went to Jersey and New York this summer still haven’t posted any pictures of our trip.
-I’m on vacay the next two weeks; today is the last day I have to be in the office and I’ve already checked out for the afternoon
-I got paid for three weeks today…life is good and bills are getting paid :D
-I shazaam almost everything I hear,and then I buy said music this could be a problem.
-yes I buy music no illegal downloading here or whatever the fad is now
-my phone is so ready for an upgrade (I don’t have a back button)…fingers crossed the iphone6 really does come out in September.
-fall is suppose to be starting soon…hopefully florida will be on board as far as weather goes
-it’s too hot still can we have some cool breeze mother nature?
ok I’m done. I forgot I started one of these earlier this year while Adriano was in 1st grade, but at least I finished it right.
so what if it’s random things, it’s called Thursday thoughts for a reason. I’m random thinker I guess.